Monday, November 17, 2008

CVS Deal

I stopped at CVS today at lunch to do the battery deal. Buy $20 in Duracell batteries get $15 ECBs. I needed the batteries anyway since my son's toys are running kind of low and with Christmas coming who doesn't need them, right. I ended up paying $20 OOP but got back $15.00 ECBs which I plan to use on the Glade deal.

Buy $10 in certain Glade products get $5.00 ECBs. The glade glass windows are 2/$5.00; refill packs are $3.99; warmers are $2.99; and candles are 2/$5.00. There are several coupons out there. I plan on using the $15.00 ECBs to get about $30 worth of glade products and I will get $15.00 back in ECBs. You can do the glade deal up to 5 times! I really wish I had more glade coupons.

I haven't been around much lately. I am hoping to update this blog more often now. With Christmas fast approaching there should be some stellar deals coming up!

No comments: